I am going to the Great Wolf Lodge tomorrow, for two days with my family! Sense none of my friends could come with me, my great friend and cousin will be joining me, so I won't be so lonely! I also hate Domino's pizza, I get sick after I eat their pizza, I woke up at 3 in the morning because I was farting my ass off and I needed to really throw up. That sucked like HELL, I am now feeling better cause I found the secret to make me feel better. Water and dried toast. Thank you dried toast!! I am now going to listen to Led Zeppelin and play with newly bought silly putty.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
I......don't know what to say.....
I have a crush on One. There, I said it. I just don't know what to say cause One might being reading my blog right now and I'm afraid of giving any hints about him except how nice he is to me. I really want to hug him, Lydia even urged me to hug him one day in class, but I'm to much of a chicken to do it... I know something about him, no I don't know, I suspect. Along with Lydia and Kayleigh, they are very observant over me. Like my guardian angels, so thank you my fawesome friends!! I also want to thank-- wait...this is like I'm giving a speech after getting an award...but I do thank One for being so kind to me. I think its karma or something else... I got to figure this out. I mean, I'm actually excited about coming back to school cause I get to see One there, what is wrong with me???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment