That is a really messed up kitten. I don't know where these guys get their ideas, but there fucking awesome.
I am now starting to read the Lovely Bones, great book by the way. I just got it yesterday and I'm already on chapter 8; its kinda crazy how the story is seen through a dead girls eye's. The author has some real depth.
I really want 2 know if anyone else is reading my blog except Lydia when I ask her if she will read it. If you are reading this post, please leave a message or a note. I feel like no one reads my blog and I'm posting for nothing, and I want some meaning for my blog-posting. Its almost making me wanting 2 delete this one and start another about a topic that other people (that would read it) are interested in.
No comments:
Post a Comment