This is a great song if you listen to it long enough, but if you are a unhappy dark person, don't listen!!! I want to listen to this song as much as I can cause I'm sick, and my sweet Aunt is trying to make me feel better. So I will say this,
THANK YOU
AUNTIE
I LOVE YOU!!!!
I know she doesn't read my blog, but I still want to say it. I hung out with Astrid's friends (Astrid is one of my friends I probably didn't mention) and it was fun. A guy named Ben did jokes from Monty Python And The Holy Grail that I got the first time since I watch more of that (and find it funny) then a lot of the girls at the table I sat at for lunch. Ben acted out as the Dark Knight when the Knight's arms were cut off. Ben tried to bite people while saying "Its but a flesh wound" in a great British accent, also saying "I'll kick you!" It was hilarious! And to add to today; during Language Arts, I sat with Lydia, Ned, Nat, and Raphael. I said that I have magnesium in me (a lot of it) and Nat asked, "So one day, you will spontaneously combust?" I replied yes. We laughed then Ned said he would want to see that. I know he doesn't like me that much, but I will try my best to make him not hate me, but have neutral feelings for me like Nat. Oh, I found this on You Tube, its funny. You know the guy from Muppets who helps the scientist and is prone to accidents, he sings Ode to Joy. At first you think everything is fine, but wait.....
It kind of....scares me a little bit. And now for the question of the post!
Who is your favorite Muppet??
No comments:
Post a Comment