What are you disappointed in?????
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Jelly Beans
Okay, i have no idea why I named this post "Jelly Beans" but it makes me happy cause I'm kinda disappointed in my school's society. Why am I kinda disappointed? Well, I know some students are nice people, and others, not so much. Okay, so yesterday I was waiting for my mom to get me from school and I was texting Kayleigh; so some guys were nearby and (I think) absolutely bored. They decided to through rocks at me, yes rocks. and random people asked me for money and thought I was rude for not giving any, WTF?!?!?!?!? Really people? But I am now going to talk about something happy!!! I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland with Lydia!!! It will be so much fun! :)) Now for my random question:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment