The song makes me happy, but this video was the only one of this song that allows me to embed, so sorry people! I had a better video, I couldn't put it in my damn blog. >:/ hmph. Please enjoy this song.
I also really wanna perform this spirit guide contacting spell, but I don't have the supplies I need in order to perform it, which incredibly sucks ass. Cause I don't know what my guide looks like, and I really wanna meet him/her. Maybe you, my great friends, could help me get these supplies:
1: Alter candle (I might be able to get that)
2: Day candle (I can so do that, but that depends on the day)
3: 3 violet candles, and 3 white candles
4: Athame (a type of knife)
5: Clear glass of water (I can sooo do that)
6: Incense: anise, cardamon, and coriander
7: Oil:jasmine, lemon, rose, and sandalwood
8: Bathing Herbs: cinnamon, frankincense, myrrh, and sandalwood
Ya.....So contact me if you get any of that stuff please
No comments:
Post a Comment