I HATE YOU EVIL MOCHA!!!!! DAMN YOU MOCHA!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!! Why am I yelling in my blog post at mocha??? Well, Lydia had me drink coffee, and I hate coffee. I seriously loathe coffee, and now after tonight, I hate it even more. I am completely wired and tired, but I can't fucking sleep!!!! Why??? I am cursed, first I had two 4 karat gold earring backs stuck in my frigging earlobes, then Ned took my magnet (which magically appears by my stuff after volleyball practice) now this!!! Being a guinea pig for my own science fair project, drinking coffee and testing my blood pressure, I hate coffee and coffee hates me. My stomach feels weird and my throat burns, plus coffee tastes awful! I don't deserve it! And this is putting me in a terrible mood. I don't want to eat cause I think I might throw up, which I don't want happening. I am listening to music that would put me in a good mood, like this:
There are more songs, but I specifically chose this one since I listen to this song a lot on my fawesome iPod, which looks like this (its the nano, not the shuffle)

Isn't beautiful? Whenever I see my beautiful iPod, I feel better; but right now it won't help, the coffee is making me way too emotional, or I'm going insane. And that relates to my post question.
Is the coffee making me more emotional or am I just going crazy???
No comments:
Post a Comment