Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Have Notice Something

I have notice that I really don't need to make blog posts because the only people that read my blog are the two friends who I keep the most contact with; but I will keep posting because then I can entertain my friends who read this blog.
Also, I'm feeling depressed, and I really don't know why either. I'm feeling confused about some of my feelings (the romantic feelings for my crush who is un-named) I think I just lost them, I am now without a crush. I don't think its actually liberating, it really just makes me feel empty inside. I think I can stay without someone to dream about romantically for awhile, but not to long. I wanted you fawesome people to hear the Sailor Moon theme song, part of the beginning of the video is the one I know really well, the rest, I don't know so much about cause its a different season.




Please enjoy! And now for the question of the post! XD:

What theme song from a movie or tv show is your favorite?

No comments: