I feel totally alone and uncomfortable here in my aunt's house on Easter Sunday where there are random people who I don't know here. At least I am alowed to freely use my aunt's awesome laptop so I may entertain myself. I got the smallest Easter basket I have ever gotten, all it has is three chocolate bars and Seventeen Magazine, which is stupid; I only read it in front of my aunt to make here happy..... I'm not even christian, I'm wiccan. Its like a gazelle disguised as a lion, and all the lions are falling for the trick. I want to hang out with my friends, not listen to people talk about mowing lawns!
I also want to go back to school to see all my friends there, and One!
I just don't belong where I am right now.
I also want to go back to school to see all my friends there, and One!
I just don't belong where I am right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment