Thursday, March 4, 2010

Did you know that the school nurse does surgery??

Guess what, I had the back of one of my earrings stuck in my ear, gross right? I found it while I was in the bathroom at volleyball practice. I looked in the mirror and saw something shiny, I totally freaked out about it; so I ran out and asked Mr.Hale (my volleyball coach) if I could go to the nurse's office, he asked why, I showed him my discovery. He got a super shocked face, then said, "Go to the nurse and ask her for help, if shes not there, contact your parents." I told him thank you and ran out the gym. I was scared, I was fucking scared. I ran up to the nurse's office and she was there (thank Athena) I showed her the damage and she got the tweezers out. She yanked the menacing piece of gold out of my ear, and it hurt like HELL, it was worse then piercing my ears, and that hurt. And that is how the school nurse saved my damaged ear from infections.
So to continue on about my day at school, I was shunned from my two best friends, Kaleigh and Lydia. I asked if I could sit with them and the new group they hang out with during lunch, they said there was no room. I asked them that in art, 2nd period; but when I sat alone at the lunch tabled, I saw a super crowded table, then Ai-San joined them. They welcomed her. Now that really hurt, I was shunned. I ended up eating alone and being alone during the whole lunch. I know that the friends who shunned me will be reading this, and you may yell at me or leave slightly mean comments defending you, but I sand by what I say. Please don't do that to me again, please.
Question of the post: If you were shunned by your best friend, what would you do?

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayleigh said...

I'm not mad. Lydia and I both feel really bad about it and it was my idea for everyone to text you because I felt like you were really unloved. Ai-san wedged her way into the table. People were squished together and DeLancey's chair was way far out from the table. So no, you were not shunned. And remember this: WE LOVE YOU DARIAN!!! Annnd you called Mr. Hale a sofa. Couch? Yeah. it's coach.