Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm Back!

Hi people, I have missed you, and (maybe) you have missed me, I don't know... I finally found the song I have been wondering what it was, here it is:



Its a good song, it makes me all warm inside! :) I found this red soda, and guess what flavor it is, the bottle says the flavor of the red soda is Red, and I'm serious, it does say it on there. And strangely, it does taste reddish, kinda like red cream soda, but....its strange, right?? 
               I have finally found a book that suites me, and its not from the school library, nor kids section or teens section in the public library. I can't believe the people that write the teen novels pick awful subjects for their novels, I mean some teen novels have o.k subjects, but there so simple and short! The two books that I got are these:


          
  I just started Alabaster, the Preface is good, and I never enjoy the Preface, thats why I usually skip it. Look up the books on Amazon.com cause I can't explain two books that I haven't even read yet to you people that could be reading this right now. 
                       I am happy to say I finished my homework, so I can now waste my time looking at my computer screen and (maybe) playing Sims2....I don't know....
                          BYE!!! BYE MY FELLOW MINIONS!!!

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

Alabaster is a teen novel.

Darian said...

No its not, its adult fiction