I found a caterpillar on the sidewalk today while I was walking home, I almost stepped on it, but thankfully I didn't. I took it home and Piper named it Kooky, which is kinda cute. I think I will bring it to school some day, but I don't now when. And I can't make a pie until the next time I'm at my dad, which is two weeks from now :(
I got a possible baby-sitting job today in the park that is next to the dog park in Highland Park, (thats a lot of parks), for these two sweet boys that could be twins, both 4! They told me all about super heroes and soccer. They even served me imaginary McDonald's. The mom doesn't have other babysitters and her sons really like me, so I could be getting a job this weekend!! Little kids that have big imaginations make me super happy, I don't feel sad or depress when I play with little kids. And I like that, but my world cant be a perfect utopia, even though I wish it did...
Though, it would be weird and scary if there was no feelings in the world.....
Must go to bed now, thank you caterpillars and young children for making part of the world enjoyable!!
No comments:
Post a Comment