Friday, May 28, 2010
Blah Blah Blah
Nothing really new has happened to me, I do feel sad more often now even though I try to be happy. I don't know why. Now I'm listening to a playlist I made on my iPod, it has songs like 'City of Blinding Lights' by U2. And other songs that make me feel good. Lydia is in Vancouver, and all my classes are empty cause a migratory of my class is in band, me and Kayleigh didn't go, but she didn't come to school today because she thought that One, Two Raphael Paulson and Four are gone and we would have no one to hang out with, but she was wrong. They were here and the teased me about being pregnant, why? I have no clue at all really. I sat in art at a very empty table and the only person in the class that I could endure was Frank, a guy who some people think is crazy and very strange; but I talk to him during the passing time between 2nd period and 3rd period, and hes funny. I sat next to him in art cause it felt weird sitting at an empty desk. We talked about music and how Justin Bieber needed to come out of the closet. And about a emo mask that I'm making in art. We both chose music that was actually good and not songs by Justin Bieber. I don't really care if I misspell 'Bieber', so no one give me crap about not spelling it right please. Good night people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes i am
Post a Comment