Friday, May 14, 2010

Fear

I saw a consoler today at school. I saw him cause I broke down in 6th period. It was that empty feeling again; I have had that empty feeling for weeks, but I kinda kept to myself. I don't like centering problems around me. Since I'm afraid of being a self-centered person,   I want to be the opposite of that. Is that bad? I'm  not so sure about. And can you people that joke about me being schizophrenic, please stop, when I was breaking down I heard Two (or One) whisper to the other that my schizophrenia was messing with me "again" That only helped it. I don't like it, I know its a joke, but I'm kinda getting sick of it. 
            But who cares?! No one reads this boring, dumb blog anyways.... 

3 comments:

Lydia said...

as a matter of fact, I do read your blog. Constantly insulting yourself is never going to improve your mood.

Kayleigh said...

Darian. No. Just no. People read your blog. I read your blog. And if you hate it so much, why do you still have it around? Also, When people say that you're schizophrenic, it's just a joke. You shouldn't take the things we say so personally because that just makes you feel even more depressed and sorry for yourself, and no one likes it when you're like that, because all you do is sulk around and look sad, and that's not helping anything. It's almost as if you're trying to get attention by being sad. When you're sad in a crowd where everyone's happy, you stand out, so people are going to notice you and ask you what's wrong. The reason why is BECAUSE THEY CARE. So stop saying that nobody cares because people care. It just gets old when you're sad all the time, so they stop caring and just say, "Oh, she's sad again..."

It's also not bad if you don't want to be a self-centered person, but if you want the opposite of that, you want to not be noticed ever, which means that no one is going to pay attention to you, which will make you complain that you feel alone and shunned. It's either the fact that you think that no one loves you, or it's the fact that you think that too many people are crowding you. There is no way out of the complaints with you.

By the way, that picture looks like she's really depressed. You want to be depressed...?

Whatever. I'm just saying what's on my mind.

Darian said...

I don't want to get attention from being sad, I'm just sad.