Saturday, April 17, 2010

ONE!!

ONE! ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE!!!!! I really needed to get that out after spending most of the day with One, which was fawesome!! One kept me laughing the whole time we were talking, it was so much fun!! I watched him play on my xbox and we talked about stuff that I can't remember right now. We also watched 30-sec bunnies and listened to Weezer on my computer, and I chose great music for his battle scenes on the game he was playing like Carol of Bells and Greensleeves, also Black dog by Led Zeppelin and the Greatest Man That Ever Lived by Weezer. My dad then took us to Full Tilt Ice Cream in White Center. One had 20 dollars and turned them all into quarters, I then showed him the t-shirt Full Tilt sells, which says "It's not going to like it's self" now One wants the t-shirt so badly and we made jokes about it. The whole time we were together was great! We played pinball and ate pizza at Stella Pizza, I told him about the "Love-burger" story and played Beat It on the juke box at Sella Pizza. When everyone was leaving Stella Pizza I was laughing from the comments that One was making about he was the only person who didn't drink and that he had to drive home. I got in the car and couldn't buckle my seat belt so One had to buckle me in and said that I had to much root beer, it was so funny. And when we were driving One home he was singing an awful pop song. It got more funny when we drove to a point in a street and he started yelling "TURN TURN TURN TURN" in between his singing. And my dad turned in the wrong direction. 


The time me and One spent together was great!! And now I will put in a song that reminds me kind of One....





I hope you enjoyed this post and sorry for the long time I haven't posted.

1 comment:

Kayleigh said...

Stellar Pizza. Stellar. Not Stella. But that aside, that would have been totally awesome. I hope you had a great time. :)