Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fawesomeness


I would like to tell you why I say fawesome. Fawesome is not in the dictionary, but I don't care. My definition of fawesome is frocking (hee hee) awesome, my dad's definition of fawesome is fucking awesome. I would ask other people, but I'm in my house on my computer, not outside socializing with my fawesome friends. I HAVE DIMES!!!!! Please have fun reading my fawesome blog! I will also start asking random questions at the end of every blog I write, but I won't ask you right now. I want to give you a picture! Its up there, she is Lettuce, she is a member of Tokyo Mew Mew. Doesn't she look coolio??? I like to watch anime, its fun. I finished the Tokyo Mew Mew series, now I'm starting to watch Sailor Moon. I realized Usagi is kinda like me, shes a blond, me too, shes a cancer, me too, her birthday is in June, me too. Shes blood type O, me too, (weird right??) me and Usagi are clumsy, and we like cats!! XD I am now off to go watch Sailor Moon! Bye!!

Which anime character do you think you are most like????

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I appreciate my description :)
And, *le gasp* you need a layout! Hum-de-dum.

Layouts galore located in the hyperlink below:

Pyzam

Go to "other layouts" in the sidebar, click on blogger layouts, and you're set! I might be able to come over later today if you need tech help. I can show you how to delete A Geek's World, as it is quite simple and quick, and it'll take the burden of an old blog on hiatus off your hands.

Don't drop this one. Keep. On. Posting.

-Lydia

Kayleigh said...

You made the links the exact same color as the background, which is very frustrating as I cannot see where I am clicking. :( Please fix it. If you don't know how, I can show you.